F9 Barc 5 Gallon
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED, IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY.
F9 Battery Acid Restoration Cleaner (BARC) is specifically formulated to remove BOTH battery acid staining AND rust stains. This includes the entire spectrum of the rust family- thin, thick, topical, embedded, and fertilizer staining. F9 BARC rust remover is easy to apply and does not require scrubbing, brushing or elbow grease. BARC is ready to go upon arrival and does not require mixing. F9 BARC chemically locks into the concrete, reversing 80-100% of the orange staining and restores concrete to its natural bright gray color.
Benefits of F9 BARC
- Professional Power Washing is the Preferred Method of Cleaning Your Concrete Prior to Application of F9 BARC Rust Remover.
- Concentrated and Formulated to Go a Long Way
- Quickly and Easily Removes Orange Battery Acid Burn, Rust and Fertilizer Stains
- Biodegradable, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable
- Restores Concrete to Its Natural Bright Gray Color
- Does Not Involve Mixing, Brushing or Messy Pastes
- Does Not Lose Strength Over Time
Instructions To Clean Rust, Orange Battery Stains and Fertilizer Stains From Concrete:
1. Pre-Cleaning: Power wash concrete using a commercial grade pressure washer, degreaser and surface cleaner. An alkaline concrete cleaner may be used. Rinse well. Cleaning the concrete first will open up the pores of the concrete and allow F9 BARC rust remover to soak in deeper and remove more of the orange battery stain than just applying F9 BARC alone.
2. After initial pre-cleaning, let the concrete dry completely.
3. USING A 1:2 DILUTION RATIO (1 PART WATER TO 2 PARTS F9 BARC) apply F9 BARC through pump up sprayer liberally and evenly to the entire pad of concrete. Do not “spot spray” on your first application. Use a circular overlapping spray motion. Spray from one side of the concrete pad to the other using a fine mist up to a uniform spray. High pressure low volume at 60-70 psi is recommended. Apply from control joint to control joint on the entire pad of concrete. Apply a bit more product on the areas with more staining. Apply as evenly and as thick as possible without letting F9 BARC run down the concrete. If F9 BARC does run down the concrete leave it alone. F9 BARC should begin to turn white and foam slightly.
4. Let concrete dry. Stains will disappear as concrete dries.
5. If spots remain follow directions in #3 again. If not, proceed to #7. It is better to go heavier on the first application and lighter on the second application. On the second application you may use less product on the areas with less staining and more product on the areas with stains remaining. It is acceptable to mist-spray on this application.
6. Let concrete dry. Stains will disappear as concrete dries.
7. A natural by-product of the reaction of this product and the concrete are light and dark mineral salts. Wet the concrete with water to reactivate the F9 cleaner. While wet, lightly broom the concrete to help F9 penetrate the concrete even deeper. Do not let concrete dry. Rinse LIGHTLY with a pressure washer to remove remaining surfactant. Do not use a surface cleaner here. Allow concrete to dry completely and evaluate results.
There are no reviews yet.